Just Right Click the "101 Hamburger Recipe" Web Page Link above and "Save Target As" to download this Page FREE! All of the Links on this page will be "Live" on your downloaded "101 Hamburger Recipe" PDF File.
The total calories, protein, and fat, along with available iron and zinc levels for 73% Lean, 80% Lean and 85% Lean Ground Beef can be found by clicking here
COOKING FROM FROZEN: Although it is preferable to cook your steaks, burgers, pork chops, and roasts from a thawed state, it is possible to obtain satisfactory results without thawing.
Place your meat farther from the heat when broiling or grilling. Broil or grill 1 1/2 to 2 times the suggested time for thawed steaks, burgers and pork chops. Roast 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 times that suggested for thawed roasts.
1. Pepperoni Pizza Burger: grilled burger covered with pepperoni, Mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce.
2. Verde Burger: grilled ground beef mixed with seasoned garlic, topped with piquant Italian Verde sauce made with parsley, onions and capers.
3. Classic Burger: hamburger with ketchup, mustard and pickles.
4. Greek Burger: topped with herbed Feta cheese, black olives and onions.
5. Hickory Burger: beef patty covered with cheddar cheese, bacon and hickory barbeque sauce.
6. Meat-o-Rama Pizza Burger: ground beef patty stuffed with Mozzarella cheese, diced tomatoes and pizza sauce, and topped with pepperoni and bacon.
7. Caesar Burger: ground beef seasoned with garlic and black pepper, on a crusty roll, accented with Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce and avocado slices.
8. Brocco Burger: ground beef patty dressed with a blend of melted Cheddar cheese and cooked broccoli.
9. Gyro Burger: hamburger topped with white onions, tomatoes and yogurt cucumber dressing.
10. Barbeque Burger: ground beef grilled with a tangy barbeque sauce and hot peppers.
11. Onion Burger: grilled ground beef seasoned with dried onion soup mix, and blanketed with grilled and raw onions.
12. Bistro Burger: ground beef covered with caramelized onions, Brie cheese and crisp bacon, served on a walnut bun.
13. Blue Moon Burger: grilled burger topped with Bleu cheese, sauteed mushrooms, lettuce and tomato served on an onion bun.
14. Bao-Wow Burger: chili seasoned ground beef served on a Chinese Bao bun with soy-ginger mayonnaise and Asian slaw on the side.
15. Cowboy Burger: grilled mushrooms, grilled onion, bacon and Monterey Jack cheese on a flavorful beef patty.
16. Chicago Burger: grilled beef burger with sweet relish, chopped onion, ketchup, mustard and hot peppers.
17. French Bistro Burger: hamburger adorned with walnuts, Gruyere cheese and garlic mustard mayonnaise, on a French roll.
18. Sticky Burger: grilled burger spread with peanut butter, bacon and Jack cheese.
19. Five-Spice Burger: ground beef seasoned with Chinese five-spice, grilled, and served with a soy-ginger sauce.
20. Olive Festival Pizza Burger: beef burger stuffed with mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce covered with sliced black and green olives.
21. Shrimpy Burgers: mini grilled burgers decorated with cream cheese, cocktail sauce and chopped shrimp.
22. Rowdy Reuben Burger: grilled beef patty smothered with melted Swiss cheese, thousand island dressing and zesty coleslaw, served on marble rye.
23. Earth & Turf Burger: grilled ground beef, beneath a golden porcini mushroom sauce with grilled zucchini squash and sweet red bell peppers.
24. Egg Burger: a lean ground beef patty paired with a fried or scrambled egg.
25. Thai-Cobb Burger: grilled ground beef served with avocado, tomatoes and bean sprouts, accented with a light peanut dressing.
Learn how to grill the perfect burger on the BBQ. Prepare some Beef Chuck Burgers so juicy and full of flavor that it will no doubt become one of your favorite quick and easy BBQ recipes. It's quick and easy. All you need is 3-4lbs fresh Ground Chuck Beef, tomatoes, sweet onions, sliced cheese if it's a cheeseburger you want, and any of your favorite condiments. And of course, watch this short video and fire up that barbecue grill. For more info, visit BarbecueWeb.com