51. Cajun Burger: seasoned ground beef grilled with Cajun spices and spiced up with Jalapeno cheese, chili mayonnaise and pico de gallo sauce.
52. Black Jack Burger: melted jack cheese over a Cajun blackened beef burger, served on a sesame bun with Creole mayonnaise, onions and tomatoes.
53. Double Decker Pizza Burger: Cheddar cheese and pizza sauce between two thin beef patties.
54. The Gouda Burger: sliced Gouda cheese and grilled zucchini atop a grilled hamburger.
55. Simple Twist Burger: lean ground beef patty served with a slice of tomato and grated Asiago cheese on a hard roll.
56. Pineapple-Gruyere Burger: topped with grilled fresh pineapple and smoked Gruyere cheese.
57. Tex-Mex Burger: grilled ground beef piled with guacamole, onions and bacon.
58. Cheesy Pizza Burger: lean burger covered with pizza sauce, Provolone, sharp Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses.
59. Provolone Ranger Burger: seasoned ground beef coated with Provolone cheese, warm black olives and tomatoes, served on focaccia bread.
60. Gorgonzola Burger: hamburger stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese, grilled and spread with sweet mustard.
61. Ginger-Island Burger: mix uncooked ground beef with soy sauce, ginger, cilantro and sesame oil, then grill.
62. Texas Red Burger: grilled beef patty served open-faced and smothered with chili, cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses and grilled onion.
63. Beany Burger: dried Cajun seasoning mixed with ground beef blanketed with pork-n-beans.
64. Smokey Burger: beef burger topped with roasted balsamic onions, grilled bacon and smoked cheese.
65. Dieters Burger: grilled lean ground beef patty with low-fat cottage cheese and no bun.
66. Outback Burger: grilled burger topped with tender cactus, green salsa and spicy pepper cheese.
67. Worcestershire Burger: hamburger covered with mushrooms sauteed in Worcestershire sauce.
68. Dilly Cheeseburger: grilled burger seasoned with fresh dill and adorned with Provolone cheese, sauteed mushrooms and grilled onions.
69. Cheeseburger In Paradise: beef patty lightly dressed with melted Brick cheese, pineapple slice and shredded coconut.
70. Ranch-Hand Burger: hamburger piled with pinto beans, bacon, chilies and cheddar cheese on a potato roll.
71. Alpine Burger: lean ground beef smothered in sautéed mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
72. Garden-Fresh Burger: ground beef mixed with onions, beets and potatoes, accented with dilled sour cream.
73. West Indies Burger: ground beef mixed with cilantro, garlic, lime juice, curry powder, cumin, allspice and hot sauce. Grill and accent with mango chutney.
74. Fajita Beef Burger: patty mixed with fajita seasoning, and wrapped with guacamole, sour cream, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and salsa, served in a flour tortilla.
75. Bruschetta Burger: Italian seasoned ground beef with fresh tomato and basil, served on toasted garlic French bread.
Back to Top of Page
76. Sunshine Burger: aged Cheddar cheese, sprouts, scallions and avocado, embellishing a lean beef burger, served on a whole wheat bread.
77. Beef LT: burger prepared BLT style - bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on grilled tomato bread.
78. Pesto Burger: cooked spinach, Mozzarella cheese and pesto sauce served atop a grilled beef patty.
79. Flank Steak Chili Burger: ground flank steak seasoned with cumin and cayenne pepper, heightened with black bean chili.
80. Mediterranean Burger: beef patty seasoned with Mediterranean spices (hot paprika, garlic, cumin, oregano leaves, mint leaves), grilled and served with gyro sauce in pita bread.
81. Pita Pizza Burger: ground beef patty grilled, covered with an herb seasoned tomato sauce and melted Italian cheeses, served on a pita loaf.
82. Parisian Burger: topped with crumbled Bleu cheese, marinated red onions and tomatoes served on a croissant.
83. Tough Texan Burger: ground beef seasoned with hot sauce and dried red peppers, smothered with pepper cheese and barbeque sauce, served on thick Texas Toast.
84. Aphrodisiac Burger: grilled beef patty lovingly stuffed with oysters and dressed with steak sauce.
85. Bleu Cheese Burger: crumbled Bleu cheese and bacon covering a grilled hamburger.
86. Veg-Head Burger: lean ground beef piled with cucumber slices, tomatoes, sprouts, creamy dill dressing, served on sun-dried tomato bread.
87. Dragon Burger: grilled ground beef patty, Limburger cheese and raw onion on an onion roll.
88. Crabby Burger: shredded crab salad with Swiss cheese atop a beef patty served on a croissant.
89. Hawaiian Supreme: ground beef patty stuffed with crushed pineapple, topped with a candied apple slice and sweet & sour sauce.
90. Tortilla Burger: beef mixed with onion, dried oregano and basil. Grilled and wrapped with tomato, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, all in a soft tortilla shell.
91. The Islander Burger: beef patty smothered with thousand island dressing, with lettuce, tomato and pickle.
92. California Burger Chiffonade: chopped walnuts, garlic and black pepper mixed into ground beef and grilled. Burger topped with guacamole, lettuce, Brick cheese and red onion.
Back to Top of Page
93. Potato Chip Burger: hamburger accented with your favorite potato chips, ketchup and mustard.
94. Bagel Burger: lean ground beef patty served with tomato and onion on a fresh bagel with flavored cream cheese.
95. Jalapeno Burger Topper: ground beef seasoned with diced jalapeno peppers, a splash of hot pepper sauce, and grilled. Top with melted cheddar and cream cheese.
96. Basic Burger: grilled ground round burger seasoned with salt and pepper.
97. Burger Au Poivre: grilled ground beef served with crumbled Bleu cheese, coarse ground pepper, chopped parsley and mozzarella cheese on Vienna bread.
98. Scandinavian Burger: dill-seasoned ground beef patty covered in Gruyere and Cheddar cheeses, lettuce, cucumber slices, red onion, and served on a rye bun.
99. Billy Burger: grilled hamburger with ketchup only, no mustard, no pickles, nor onions. Don't forget to cut it in half!
100. Brie Burger: herbed Brie, warmed and placed over granny smith apples atop a lean ground beef burger with a hint of spicy mustard.
101. Chili Con Queso Burger: Beef burger smothered in melted jalapeno cheese sauce.
To learn more about beef, visit our Beef Page and Beef Processing Page!
The BEST way to determine doneness of your ground beef is to use a high quality meat thermometer. The following web page from the USDA tells everything you need to know about meat thermometers!
If you are interested in purchasing a high quality thermometer, we sell the exact same thermometer we use here at the Jackson Frozen Food Locker meat processing plant in our commercial smokehouse. Just click here to learn more!
The ONLY way to know food has been cooked to a safe internal temperature is to use a meat thermometer!
Last Updated: Saturday, October 04, 2008 12:42 PM